Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Keeping your personal information secure and ensuring your understanding of how we use that information is important to us at WebREPS. Our goal is to help you understand how the personal information you choose to share with us through the WebREPS web site is collected, used and maintained. You may review this WebREPS Online Policy Statement at any time by clicking on the Policy tab appearing on the top of one or more pages of the web site.
Guests and Registered Users
You can visit this site to read about our company, its products and services, or other features, all without giving us any personal information about yourself. We may collect anonymous, aggregate information about how our site is accessed by you, such as IP address, referring site, domain name, time spent at the site or web pages visited.
Categories of Information Collected
Registration Information: Some of the features on the site require registration before you can use them. If you register to use the site, you choose to provide us with certain personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. You can update registration information online. You may change your password at any time.
Service and Transaction Information: When you use a password or a similar identifier to access the site, we will recognize your identifier and may collect various categories of information about you such as information you give us, data related to your use of the site and its services and information about your transactions, interactions, and communications with us.
Use of Collected Information
We do not sell or market your personal information or personalized data to other organizations. The personal information you provide and the personalized data you create and save on the site is used to provide better service to you and to inform you of products, services, or other opportunities that may be available. This may include disclosure of such information to employees, representatives, officers, agents, affiliates, government and regulatory entities, third parties, and service providers. Such information and data will also be used to administer our business, the site, and our services in a manner consistent with this privacy statement. If you provide us with your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address, or have done so in the past, WebREPS may contact you by telephone, mail or e-mail.
If you anonymously visit or browse the site without registering or logging on with a username, password or other registration code, we do not collect your personal information unless you disclose it to us (e.g., e-mail address). We may collect aggregate, technical information that tracks site use including browser type, IP address, domain name, number or type of pages visited and time spent on the site. We may use such information in a variety of ways including analyzing trends, visitor interests, or to improve the site.
Other Sites and Services
This site may contain links to other Internet sites not under our direction or control. This privacy statement does not apply to those sites. We are not responsible for such sites, cannot control how such sites use personal information, cookies or other data, and their representations do not apply to this site. You should always review the privacy representations of those sites that you link to before you use them and particularly before you share personal information.
WebREPS maintains your personal information and data according to strict standards of security and confidentiality. Online access to your information is only possible through a secure (SSL capable) web browser. SSL capable web browsers support encryption technology, which helps prevent unauthorized users from viewing your account information as it travels over the Internet.
WebREPS may change this privacy statement at any time. Any changes or updates will be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
For further direction regarding inquiries concerning our policies, you may contact us by correspondence or by telephone as described on the web page on the website.
Most orders over $100 US SHIP FREE within the Lower 48, which are the 48 states connected to each other (contiquous). Certain specialty orders/products may generate additional charges as folows:
- Orders totalling less than $100 generally ship for a flat rate of $14.99 on the lower 48. (Contiguous)
- Certain specialty products may incur additional handling fees. Products that incur additional charges will generally state clearly that additional charges apply on the product details page.
- If your order includes more than one item that may involve shipping on pallets, we will add the freight price to the non-qualifying products and give you a total delivered cost. Occasionally customers have their own "freight" accounts.
- If you would like to use your own freight account please let us know before hand and we will provide you a dock price for large quantities for your pick-up.If you are in Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, Hawaii, and Alaska we often can provide you freight at a rate calculated by the delivery location. Sometimes we can only ship to a US Based freight forwarder, if this comes up we will do everything we can to assist you in the process.
This is another of the questions we had to address when we formulated our business plan. As a wholesaler we are only passing along the manufacturers warranty. We have negotiated special terms with most of our manufacturers and our standard policy is:
1- You request a return authorization from us or the manufacturer. You return the product with the "RMA" or "RGA" and they will send you the replacement no charge.
2- If you are in a "pinch and can not wait for the process" buy another product we’ll pay the freight, you send it back to the manufacturer prepaid and we’ll credit your card back, as the manufacturer credits us.
3- If you want to return a new and un-used product because of a job cancellation or the like. We will assist you on getting a "RGM/RMA". You will be responsible for freight both ways. The product must be in the original packaging, new, unused and 100% resellable, this does not apply to custom for the job manufactured products. Each manufacturer has different policies but a "restocking fee" is not uncommon.
4- On any custom made for the job products: such as fire dampers, louvers, grills, registers or filters, (typically we provide submittal data for your approval on these type products), there is a no return, no refund, non-disputable policy. Each prodcut is custom made to your specifications by the manufacturer. All of these type products are warrantied against manufacturing defects by each manufacturer but not application, or use.
Our checkout process is simple and easy. Also it is not actually finalized, buy this I mean even after you are done, nothing has been taken from your Credit Card. Every credit card is actually reviewed by our staff, before "authorizing" and "capturing" your funds. If we see anything that does not seem correct, we call you for verification. Also if the additon of freight process is not correct we will often "fix it" (only lower never higher) and send you a modified Invoice.
1> Select all your products when you are ready, click the red bar "checkout"
2> If your billing address is the ship to address then check UPS Ground and click the red "next"
3> If you want it shipped elsewhere, click the "ship to another address" box and fill it in. Old ship to's have been saved for your convience.
4> Now you check "credit card" and enter your credit card information. We do not keep credit card information on file so you do have to enter it each time. Sorry. We do offer a Check to Bank Draft option. If you desire you may write a check out and fax it to us. We will then electronically turn it in to a bank draft with the help of Quicken (Intuit) Services. Lastly we offer a Quote or Estimate system, this is useful with large orders requiring freight, like fire dampers, duct systems, or commercail grills. Often we will have to get a freight quote directly form the manufacturer. Just mark the appropriate box and we will correct the billing and send you a correct invoice with all updated costs for your approval.
5> If you are using a gift card enter the code in the "Gift Card" Box.
6> If all went well you will see the preliminary invoice, if you qualify for any of our promo codes or discounts enter the code in the "promo code" box. If you have any "special information" for us enter it in it's box.
7> If all is good then click the red "purchase box" and you are good to go.
8> You will receive an email telling you that you are in processing, and then an email giving you your tracking information and a copy of the invoice when we have shipped. At any time you can log in to the site and under the "my accounts" tab click the "view my order status" tab and you can check on all your orders, invoices and their status.
If you have any questions you and use the 'ticket" function under the "my accounts" tab and send us an "in-house" message.
1. Hot Rush and 5 Day Rush: We here at WebREPS do not do any shipping. All our products come directly from the manufacturers. When a Hot Rush or 5 Day Rush is requested, this is a service the manufacturer provides for you. If WebREPS has charged you extra for this service and the time promised is not met, we will refund the appropriate "extra charge". We, nor the manufacturer, guarantee these services. WebREPS nor the manufacturer are liable or responsible for any consequences of not having met the proposed timing. Manufacturing only commits to what they think they can accomplish. Any number of factors can come in to play for not meeting deadlines including absenteeism and machinery malfunctions. 2. Express Shipping, with UPS, FedEx, and Common Carriers: Freight moving in the US is a huge multi-faceted operation. These services are implemented by the Manufacturers and we at WebREPS have no control over what actually happens. We, nor the manufacturer, guarantee these services. WebREPS nor the manufacturer are liable or responsible for any consequences of not having met the proposed timing. Manufacturing only commits to what they think they can accomplish. Shipments get lost or misplaced occasionally and timetables get disrupted by bad weather. Usually if there is a "screw-up" FedEx and UPS will refund the "premium" they have charge for these services and we will refund you for any "premium" you were charged.
The rule of thumb when measuring your grille is: "Always measure the hole, NOT the grille".
Here are a few illustrations that can guide you through the process of measuring your grille.